Let us manage your entire voice production pipeline. From casting and directing to editing and mastering, our staff, facilities, and cloud driven project management system ensures speedy delivery of demos and finished masters.
- Talent casting and contracting services from broad network of local and non-local talent pools
- Non-union and union talent available with licensed signatory
- Directorial and recording engineering services including Facial Motion Capture
- Asset management, including editing, mastering, file naming, and conversion
- Multiple class A recording facilities and editing suites
- Skype, Phone Patch, and Source-Connect available upon request
Studio & VO Pipeline Manager: Brandon Roos
Brandon Roos is Pyramind's studio and VO pipeline manager. His skills in scheduling and talent selection are enhanced by his experience as a dialogue editor, engineer and sound designer. Brandon has contributed to many games and other projects at Pyramind including: Watchdogs 2, Evilbane: Rise of Ravens, Ice Age: Arctic Blast, and the HTC Vive title, Arcade Saga.
Featured Project: Ubisoft - Watch Dogs 2
Ubisoft Montreal, led by Audio Director Olivier Girard, selected Pyramind Studios as their home base to record voice-over pipeline for the critically acclaimed Watch Dogs 2. The sequel to the acclaimed original Watch Dogs was set in the birthplace of the "tech revolution," the San Francisco Bay Area.