Let us manage your entire voice production pipeline. From casting and directing to editing and mastering, our staff, facilities, and cloud driven project management system ensures speedy delivery of demos and finished masters.
- Talent casting and contracting services from broad network of local and non-local talent pools
- Non-union and union talent available with licensed signatory
- Directorial and recording engineering services including Facial Motion Capture
- Asset management, including editing, mastering, file naming, and conversion
- Multiple class A recording facilities and editing suites
- Skype, Phone Patch, and Source-Connect available upon request
Scheduling & VO Manager: Brandon Roos
Brandon Roos has found a niche at Pyramind managing our voice over pipeline. After completing Pyramind's Complete Producer program, he interned for several months assisting with content creation and facilities maintenance. Following his internship he was hired as a production assistant on Ubisoft's Watchdogs 2 where he assisted with dialogue recording of world AI characters. Soon after, he was brought onto Pyramind's production team as a dialogue editor, sound designer, and composer. Brandon has contributed sound to many games and other projects in the form of dialogue recording and editing for Watchdogs 2, Evilbane: Rise of Ravens, and Ice Age: Arctic Blast, and composing music for HTC's Arcade Saga.
Featured Project: Ubisoft - Watch Dogs 2
Ubisoft Montreal, led by Audio Director Olivier Girard, selected Pyramind Studios as their home base to record voice-over pipeline for the critically acclaimed Watch Dogs 2. The sequel to the acclaimed original Watch Dogs was set in the birthplace of the "tech revolution," the San Francisco Bay Area.