We excel in managing your entire voice production pipeline. From casting and directing to editing and mastering, our staff, facilities, and cloud driven project management system ensures speedy delivery of demos and finished masters.
- Talent casting and contracting services from broad network of local and non local talent pools
- Nonunion and union talent available with licensed signatory
- Directorial and recording engineering services including Facial Motion Capture
- Asset management, including editing, mastering, file naming, and conversion
- Multiple class A recording facilities and editing suites
- Skype, Phone Patch, and Source-Connect available upon request
Featured Dialog Editor: Brandon Roos
Brandon Roos has found a niche at Pyramind doing many different jobs. After completing Pyramind's Complete Producer program, he interned for several months assisting with content creation and facilities maintenance. Following his internship he was hired as a production assistant on Ubisoft's Watchdogs 2 where he assisted with dialogue recording of world AI characters. Soon after, he was brought onto Pyramind's production team as a dialogue editor, sound designer, and composer. Brandon has contributed sound to many games and other projects in the form of dialogue recording and editing for Watchdogs 2, Evilbane: Rise of Ravens, and Ice Age: Arctic Blast, composing music for HTC's Arcade Saga, and creating sound effects for Wiz Khalifa's Weed Farm. On top of working on production projects, Brandon now manages Pyramind's voiceover pipeline. He is also a part of Pyramind's mentorship network providing one-on-one training in Ableton Live. When he isn't working on projects for Pyramind, he uses Ableton to produce bass music as Smoltron. He has been featured on multiple Team Supreme cyphers alongside fellow Pyramind graduate Cole Smithers.