- Original scoring and production with both virtual and live instrumentation
- Expert adaptive music scoring, design and implementation
- State of the art sample based Digital Workstations for maximum realism in virtual scoring
- Original Pop, Rock & Electronic music production including: song writing, arranging, recording, mixing and mastering
- Album and soundtrack production, mixing, and mastering
- Musical direction, budgeting and management of leading musicians, orchestras and scoring stages
Featured Composer: Jeremy Garren
Jeremy Garren is a music composer, sound designer, and audio producer, having worked many different production roles including recording, editing, mixing, mastering, and game integration. His career is dedicated to crafting high-quality audio experiences for games and technology, seeking to better connect the player or user to the gameplay, story narrative, or device. Through his work with Pyramind, Microsoft, and Formosa Interactive he has has contributed to a growing number of industry titles, including World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor, Crimson Dragon, Grim Fandango Remastered, Looney Tunes Dash, and Arcade Saga.
Select Original Music:
Sunset Overdrive - Behind the Music
Pyramind Studios’ Director of Production, Greg Gordon, led the Pyramind team, acting as music supervisor, producer and mix engineer. Gordon was assisted by Mike Forst and Steve Heithecker to secure and record the bands and artists for the majority of the original music featured in the Xbox One exclusive, Sunset Overdrive!
Panzehir - The Making of the Music
Pyramind Studios composed, mixed and mastered the score for a gritty, dark and expressive Turkish film, Panzehir. The team comprised of Clint Bajakian (Senior Composer), Jeremy Garren (Composer) and Gregory J. Gordon (Founder // CEO) give us an insight into the process of composing and delivering the music for the film.